Welcome to our 40 acre farm in sunny south east Queensland, just 2.5 hours north of Brisbane (near Gympie) and a short drive to the beaches of Tin Can Bay, Rainbow Beach, Fraser Island and Sunshine Coast.
Powered site for a camper or caravan. Access is by 4x4 with van or a small RV. Slightly steep driveway otherwise regular vehicles are okay. Toilet and shower available. This site has use of man cave that has a sink, fridge and limited drinking water. Please bring your own drinking water as we only have tanks.
Sit and relax or enjoy a walk around the farm with some great bush walking and see the horses, ponies, pig, ducks, chickens, dogs, cats, turkeys, etc
AmenitiesBBQ campfire allowed drinking water firepit generator allowed power RV/motorhome shower toilets wheelchair accessible
Things to knowchild-friendly host on site leave no trace pet-friendly suitable for groups
We'd recommend a 4WD for towing a large caravan as there is steep driveway but regular vehicles by themselves are okay. Free Fire Wood.
- Campers must be fully self contained.
- Please close all gates after you to prevent the horses from escaping.
- No loud parties or firearms permitted.
- Your pets are welcomed. Please monitor your pets and help prevent injuries to our pets and farm animals.
- The hosts accommodation is out of bounds unless invited.
- Feel free to smoke outside in the BBQ area and around the property and camp grounds.
- Due to having tank water only, conservation is to be considered and no drinking water is available to campers.
- Please do not flush foreign bodies down the septic system to prevent blockages.
There are five dams on the property and large horses. The back boundary is steep with loose rocks along the path. Please be aware of snakes during summer.
Activitiesanimal feeding birdwatching bushwalking kayaking mountain biking swimming
Guests must cancel 24 hours before check-in at the latest and is then entitled to a full refund of total tariff.