Tall Trees Camping is luxe camping in Moggs Creek on the Great Ocean Road. Located on a beautiful bush property only 90 minutes from Melbourne, Tall Trees Camping provides all the equipment you need for comfy camping.
Book for your family and receive 2 tents located next to each other. Both tents are fully furnished with two single beds. Valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Only a 15 minute walk to the beautiful Great Ocean Road, the Moggs Creek beach and right next to the Great Otway National Park.
Amenitiesdeck fireplace free parking hot shower kitchen linen outdoor dining area toilets unpowered verandah
Things to knowchild-friendly
3 x 3 metres tents
two single beds (stretcher beds with comfy self inflating mattresses).
Sleep a family (up to 4 children)
The kids can choose to sleep in a tent by themselves or a parent might choose to share with a child.
6 tents available
We have a minimum stay of 2 nights and 3 nights in peak season (21 Dec - 29 Jan).
- own crockery and cutlery basket
- set up on large wooden decks with private view of the bush wit own deck chairs and tables
- comfortable single stretcher beds and mattresses, linen, pillows, bath towels, throw rugs, floor rug, bedside tables
- access to a communal shelter
- gas BBQ
- both a sheltered wood fire and an outside wood fire
- access to kitchen with tea/coffee making
- all cooking equipment, stove top and fry pan/sauce pan
- no electricity on the property but solar lights, and lanterns provide lighting to get around after dark.
Guests must cancel 30 days before check-in / workshop start time at the latest and is then entitled to a 50% refund of total tariff.