Tall Trees Camping is luxe camping in Moggs Creek on the Great Ocean Road. Located on a beautiful bush property only 90 minutes from Melbourne, Tall Trees Camping provides all the equipment you need for comfy camping.
A family triple is the perfect option for a family of three (two adults and one child). The triple tent comes with two single stretchers and comfy mattresses, plus a third mattress on the floor. There is still plenty of space for luggage and to move about.
Only a 15 minute walk to the beautiful Great Ocean Road, the Moggs Creek beach and right next to the Great Otway National Park.
Amenitiesdeck fireplace free parking hot shower kitchen linen outdoor dining area toilets unpowered verandah
Things to knowchild-friendly
3 x 3 metres tents
2 single stretchers and comfy mattresses, plus a third mattress on the floor
Sleep a family of 3 (one child)
6 tents available
We have a minimum stay of 2 nights and 3 nights in peak season (21 Dec - 29 Jan).
- own crockery and cutlery basket
- set up on large wooden decks with private view of the bush wit own deck chairs and tables
- comfortable single stretcher beds and mattresses, linen, pillows, towels, throw rugs, floor rug, bedside tables
- access to a communal shelter
- gas BBQ
- both a sheltered wood fire and an outside wood fire
- access to kitchen with tea/coffee making
- all cooking equipment, stove top and fry pan/sauce pan
- no electricity on the property but solar lights, and lanterns provide lighting to get around after dark.
Guests must cancel 30 days before check-in / workshop start time at the latest and is then entitled to a 50% refund of total tariff.