Located near the World Heritage listed Barrington Tops National Park and near the famous Ladies Wells, situated on 125 acres, the Allyn Riverside Cabins are the prefect place for you if you look for a secluded peaceful getaway where you can hear the Allyn river running over the rocks and breathe fresh air.
Riverside is the premium cabin, mainly for it’s location right on the banks of the Allyn River.
The cabin consists of the following
- 2 Queen size bedrooms ( sleeping a maximum of 4 )
- 2 person spa bath
- Log fire with firewood provide
- Full kitchen – gas cook top and gas oven, microwave and 300ltr fridge/freezer
- Lounge room/Dining Room
- TV/DVD player, a selection of DVDs are provided but please note that there is no television reception due to the isolated location
- CD Player (Bluetooth and usb)
- Balcony to die for with tables, chair and BBQ looking directly over the Allyn River
- All linen
- A selection of books, mags and board games
- 10 litres of drinking water is provided
AmenitiesBBQ fireplace kitchen spa jaccuzzi
Things to knowpet-friendly
We are Pet Friendly (subject to approval, please complete a Pet Waiver form when you contact us via a Rewildin message). There is no mobile phone coverage (if you have Telstra you can walk up the hill behind the cabins). There is No TV. 4WD or AWD are recommended in case of rain (9km of unsealed road and a small river crossing).
Guests must cancel 30 days before check-in / workshop start time at the latest and is then entitled to a 50% refund of total tariff.