Our exclusive Retreat and Education Centre is nestled amongst 166 acres of lush green hills at Pinbarren, hinterland Sunshine Coast. This peaceful environment is the perfect escape from the stresses of life and work.
With an abundance of wildlife and over 60 different species of bird life including the delightful Rainbow Birds and rare Red Goshawks, it provides the perfect destination to refocus, reframe and reconnect within a creative thinking space.
This one-of-a-kind campsite is less than 10 minutes from our wonderful 20 metre high waterfall, which flows most of the year and is surrounded by rainforest and an abundance of bird life. Ideally placed a long way from the other sites and close to massive boulders and rock platforms where the bird life and soothing coolness of the rainforest can be appreciated. Best suited for a small group with tents, self-contained travellers as there are no amenities (BYO everything). Dogs are welcome but must be on a lead & well behaved around livestock.
Rainforest Edge is only 40 minutes of Noosa and 35 minutes to the Noosa River Barge to access Teewah Beach, Coloured Sands and Fraser Island. Many great local, natural places including beautiful forest drives through nearby Mothar Mountain.
It's important that you use a map and follow our directions which will be sent by email after the booking is made.
Things to knowchild-friendly host on site leave no trace pet-friendly quiet area suitable for business / conference / team building suitable for groups
1. Creeks cliffs and high waterfalls on the property are not fenced so care and common sense must be taken at all times. Please ensure children are continuously supervised.
2. Dogs must be cattle friendly and we thank you for keeping them under control and on a lead at all times.
3. This property suits self contained travellers only as there are no amenities. Please bring everything with you including portaloos and remove everything when you leave. Thanks for not digging holes.
4. Due to the peaceful and natural environment that we cherish, trail bikes, generators and chain saws are not permitted. For the same reason, please keep music and all other noise down to a minimum.
5. Access to the camp sites is by 4WD vehicles only. Driving elsewhere on the property is prohibited as our intention is to maintain a tranquil environment for other campers and minimize impact on the landscape.
6. Please keep vehicle speed to a walking pace on the entire property
7. We appreciate gates being left how you find them.
8. Camp fires must be contained in the fire pits provided. Due to the proximity of the forest and National Parks, thanks for keeping the size of your campfire small and to 5 pieces of wood at a time..
Please note, we may not allow camp fires in dry weather.
9. Please note: You need a map to find us so it's essential you follow the detailed directions that you can access via the email you will receive once you have made your booking.
Safety & Hazards
Rainforest Edge is a rural property and camping in a wilderness setting has inherent risks associated with it. Camping is permitted on the property on the condition that you understand and accept this.
At all times, be safety conscious and use common sense.
Please be aware, camping in our wilderness location can have all manner of difficulties, risks and hazards, both known and unknown, which could result in loss or damage to your property and personal injury.
Activitiesbirdwatching bushwalking farm tour mountain biking
Guests must cancel 24 hours before check-in at the latest and is then entitled to a full refund of total tariff.