Located in the D'Entrecasteaux National Park. The Yeagarup Camp is a private, bookable campsite. The Hut is inaccessible to the general public. As the river winds through to the coast, campers have the opportunity to swim, canoe, fish, 4WD and adventure with their family or group.
The hut is located around 45min drive from Pemberton township, on the south side of the Yeagarup Dune system; the largest landlocked dune system of their type in the Southern Hemisphere. From the hut is a 8km 4WD drive to the Southern Ocean and the mouth of the Warren River.
AmenitiesBBQ camp kitchen drinking water firepit gas hot shower linen picnic table sink & tap table and chairs toilets
Things to knowchild-friendly leave no trace suitable for groups
4wd access only. Groups and families will have to ensure that they have seats available to transport all the people camping at the hut and that the drivers are competent to drive offroad. 4WD tyres are required to be deflated to low pressures to enable access through the dunes.
All camps are along the 'Leave No Trace' principle.
Price is for 10 people, $275/night. Minimum group size of 10 adults and a maximum of 40.
Extra adult $28/night and extra child $7/night.
The Yeagarup Hut site contains:
• Large open group dining area
• Double commercial sink and prep bench
• Gas BBQ / Wood BBQ / firepit (seasonal)
• 2 x Large tables undercover with bench seating for 30
• 2 x Large rooms, suitable for bedrooms or storage
• 2 x Pit toilets
• 1 x Bathroom with Hot shower
• Rainwater is supplied (may be seasonally restricted)
• A post and rail fence and pine post section restricts the carpart from the tents
• Outdoor picnic tables and a fire pit (seasonal)
You can rent tents (see Extra $115)
Activitiesbushwalking fishing hiking kayaking swimming
Guests must cancel 30 days before check-in / workshop start time at the latest and is then entitled to a 50% refund of total tariff.