Relax, unwind, learn new skills, meet new people, eat great food... all at this amazing nature getaway!
Enjoy scenic country views of rolling green hills and farms as you drive to your camp venue, arrive and be welcomed to a ready-to-use fully equipped private campsite set up by your hosts. Your tent and gear will be set up for you while you sit down to enjoy some camp-fire-cooked snacks, meet your fellow campers and relax after your trip. You'll then be invited to kick off the fun with a unique activity taken by one of your friendly hosts. Your adventure will continue over the next couple of days with more activities, good food, relaxation and nature connection. You deserve this!
You can enjoy the full fun and benefit of camping, minus all of the hard work!
The variety of experiences and activities available to you:
- Bushwalking and exploring the nearby quiet forest and creek
- Guided bush tucker talk, foraging and eating a variety of native and wild foods
- Cooking with Bush Foods chat + demonstration with Aimee
- Gourmet Paleo Camp Cooking chats + demonstration with Chef Dan
- Basket Weaving + Cordage Making with Aimee - NEW!
- Natural Movement + Primal Play classes with Clint
- Forest Therapy + Mindful Rock Stacking workshop with Aimee
- Primitive Fire Making workshop with Clint - NEW!
- Delicious + healthy camp meals, snacks and drinks provided
- Swimming in the creek
- Sleeping in tents surrounded by nature
- Campfire chats
- Wildlife spotting (possibly kangaroos, wallabies, birds, frogs + more)
- 'Free-range' time to relax, read a book, explore, nap, play
- + more!
Enjoy 2 nights and 3 days camping in a bushy setting in the Sunshine Coast hinterland... Away from technology, electronics, and traffic. Free from the stresses of work and school. Spending time in nature, surrounded by native bush foods, reconnecting with nature and yourself, meeting new people, enjoying unique experiences, learning new skills, and having stacks of fun! It's not 'glamping' but it's by no means 'roughing it' either - so whether you're a seasoned camper or have never been camping before, this camping retreat will suit you!
Things to knowchild-friendly fully catered suitable for business / conference / team building
What will be included over the weekend:
🍴 HEALTHY MEALS
🗑️ PRIMITIVE SKILLS WORKSHOPS
📃 WELCOME PACK + INFO
🚿 AMENITIES + FACILITIES
🎒 WORKSHOPS + ACTIVITIES
🌄 TIME-OUT + RELAXATION
Meet your hosts:
CLINT BAUER + AIMEE CLARK from Primal Influence
and DAN BARRETT the Aussie Paleo Chef + dad to three teens.
All nice, all friendly, all passionate about living a nature-based + primal lifestyle and inspiring others to do so too.
Spaces are limited to just 16 campers - so don't miss out, register to attend now!
This camp is a great opportunity for family members, friends, couples and colleagues to spend quality time together, getting to know each other better and bonding... so we encourage bookings of 2+ people
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CAMPERS:
- only tents and swags are suitable (not camper trailers, caravans etc, and no sleeping in cars).
- one tent per family is preferred but if parents and teens wish to sleep separately they can do so in one small tent each. Group bookings can be split into separate tents as long as there are minimal tents and suit the no. of campers.
- this event is suitable for adults and teenagers (aged 13+ years). We have run a child-friendly camp and may do again in the future but this event isn't it. Younger siblings cannot attend this particular camp.
- pets, alcohol, smoking and recreational drugs are not permitted.
- this is camping so facilities, food etc are limited therefore we may not be able to cater to all diet types.
- it's a semi-wild space so there are likely to be bugs, ants, ticks and snakes - each camper needs to be OK with this!
Prices above include all food, drinks, activities, amenities, materials, access to a national park, use of private venue etc. They do NOT include camping gear.
You are required to bring the following camping items:
- weather-proof tent or swag
- linen or sleeping bag and pillow suitable for Summer conditions
- basic camp chair for each camper
- bedding (airbed, self-inflatable, foam mat etc)
- one towel for each camper
- one water bottle for each person
- one backpack for each person
Cancellation policyNo Refund
No refund can be obtained from the host in case of cancellation.